Preparing for Your Court Hearing
Court hearings can be stressful. Being prepared will help relieve some of that stress. Prior to your court date, make sure our office has your current home and email address so that we can send you documents to complete and return. Provide your case manager with the following before your court hearing:
- Completed Income & Expense Declaration
- Three most recent paycheck stubs
- Copy of your most recent federal tax returns*
*If self employed include Schedule C and Profit/Loss statement
- Child care verification, including expense receipts
- Custodial/visitation schedule, including dates and duration
Your Court Hearing
Court hearings are taking place remotely. During the hearing, a Commissioner will hear your case and reach a decision on child support.
Attend your remote court hearing by using your computer or smart phone. You will receive an email with instructions on how to attend your remote hearing and the link to the hearing.
If you have any questions, please call (866) 901-3212.