No, it is a federal program available to companies in every state.

You will have to register the FEIN that corresponds with the company that the employee with the withholding order belongs to which may result in you having to register all the FEINs.

You may contact our office at (866) 901-3212 to speak to a Child Support representative. For information regarding e-IWO, contact Bill Stuart: or visit: